and Multi Port Fuel Injection to a New Level.
Currently out of stock...
Shipping for pricing and options including International.
The TT-1 WB controller is for users that wish to know the AFR
that their engines are operating at.
with the TT-1 is a WB sensor, USB cable, and sensor mounting bung. The
TT-1 WB Utility program, documentation and USB drivers supplied on
Designed for users that have data logging equipment. Can
also be used with a gauge such as the O-Meter.
- Two analog outputs
- Dedicated WB output on channel A
- Simulated NB or WB output on channel B
- Programmable stoich value and output voltage vs AFR ranges
- Green and red LEDs for status
- USB interface for user set up and monitoring with the TT-1
WB Utility (requires WIN98, WIN2000, XP, Vista, or Windows 7, 8, or 8.1)
- Microprocessor based
- Industrial grade components (-40°F
through 185°F, -40°C through 85°C)
- Field upgradeable firmware
- High quality design for long life and accurate AFR reporting
- Easy to set up, no free air calibration required
- Rugged ABS case
- PCB has shock resistant mounting
- 11 to 16 volt power input
- USB drivers included for WIN98, WIN2000, XP, Vista, Windows
7 & 8
The TT-1 WB Utility
is the set up display. Used to program the TT-1 controller for output
type of range. The set up is stored in the TT-1 controller and is used
every time the unit is powered on.
Note that this utility program does not need to be active to use the
TT-1 WB controller.
These two images show the AFR/Lambda display and the firmware update
Overall picture of the
Copyright 2006-2016 Dynamic
EFI, All Rights Reserved.
of this document may
reproduced in any form or posted on a web site without
expressed documented permission from Dynamic EFI